Conn-Selmer DAS180 Avant Alto Sax, Lacquered
Conn-Selmer DAS180 Avant Alto Sax, LacqueredDetails
This saxophone is hailed as one of the best student saxophones available, boasting wonderful intonation, a glorious tone and an easy instrument to play. Included with the saxophone is a mouthpiece and ligature making it so that it is playable straight out of the box.
Product Ref: 36273View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect Beginners Instrument
This Conn-Selmer instrument has been hailed as a fantastic beginners alto sax, which could be suitable for performers up to a grade 6 standard. It boasts great intonation, a fantastic sound and a really competitive price tag, making it a brilliant choice as a first instrument, which will last a long time before a step up instrument is required.
This yellow brass bodied saxophone has been ribbed with a reinforced bell section to give strength to the instrument. This in turn gives a more resonant sound, which is very helpful for beginner saxophonists. Leather pads and metal resonators give a huge sound and a great seal, making it great for beginners to help produce a great tone. The thumb rest is also adjustable, allowing small hands to reach all the desired notes for saxophonists.
Everything You Need
Not only is there a fantastic instrument on offer, but included in this package is a gig bag, mouthpiece, and cork grease. The gig bag is a suitable for transporting the saxophone around and with the shoulder straps, it's really easy. The PRIMO is the perfect all round mouthpiece for students and professionals alike. It gives a great tone and a flexibility of range. It also includes the ligature and cap as standard.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass, Clear Lacquer Finish
- Keys: High F#, C# - Bb Table Key
- Keys Finish: Brass
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Key: Eb
- Case: Moulded Canvas Gig Bag with Shoulder Straps
- Mouthpiece: Mouthpiece with Ligature and Cap
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.