Coppergate Professional C Tuba, By Gear4music
Coppergate Professional C Tuba, By Gear4musicDetails
The Coppergate C Tuba is a front action key valve instrument that offers a deep and rich sound. This tuba includes five high quality front action rotary valves making it easy and comfortable to play. This instrument features a lacquered yellow brass bell as well as hard wearing Cupronickel slides, making the instrument extremely durable. This tuba includes a mouthpiece and a moulded hard foam case.
Product Ref: 53989View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Big and Versatile Sound
The Coppergate C Tuba has a full and deep sound, which is suited to many modern and romantic style classical music, where a tuba foundation is very important. As well as this, the instrument is also useful for wind ensembles and brass ensembles. The large 450mm bell diameter and 19.5mm bore make it perfect for deep and mellow playing, even at the loudest volumes.
Five Valve System
In order to maintain perfect intonation through the range of the tuba (particularly in the lower register), a five valve system has been used. While it is quite common place to include a 4th valve, which acts the same as pressing down valves 1 and 3, the fifth valve acts the same as pressing down valves 2 and 3. By reducing the amount of turns in the tubing that the air has to go through, the instrument becomes easier to play and keep in tune.
Everything You Need
The tuba doesn't just come on its own. Included with this instrument is a mouthpiece that enables you to get playing straight out of the box. As well as this, a moulded hard foam case has been included, meaning the instrument can be stored and carried safely.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Slide Material: Cupronickel
- Instrument Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Bell Diameter: 450mm (17.7")
- Bore Diameter: 19.5mm (0.76")
- Valves: 5 x Front Action, Rotary
- Key: C
- Case: Hard Foam Lightweight Case
- Mouthpiece: Suitable For Low Pitched Tuba
Coppergate Brass Instruments by Gear4musicThis brass range was launched in 2007 by Gear4music.com and is named after the historical street within York's city walls. As a street famed for its heritage of Viking craftsmanship, the Coppergate name embodies the same principles of skill and patience that goes into each Coppergate instrument. Coppergate brass instruments are elegant and refined. They are hand-crafted to exact specifications and they offer a professional level of quality and playability. With a range that covers trumpets, cornets, tenor and baritone and French horns, euphoniums, trombones and tubas, Coppergate offers a diverse selection of premium brass instruments that enable performers to step to the next level of music. Coppergate instruments offer power and projection that retain their rounded tonal character, making them a choice instrument for the discerning musician. Blending traditional assembly techniques with contemporary manufacturing technology, Coppergate by Gear4music brass instruments offer an unprecedented level of quality and consistency.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.