View Full Description
- Rock-solid, all-tube head that is made to travel.
- Uncompromising sound with two 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL84 power tubes.
- Selectable BRIGHT or THICK mode switch provides EQ and Gain variations for just the right tone.
- Dual-power tube mode offers 15 watt (Pentode Power) or 7.5 Watt (Triode Tone) operation.
- Master Volume control preserves your gain settings at any playing level.
- Solid, industrial-chic mirror finish exudes tube coolness.
- Custom padded carry-case is included.
If Looks Could Kill
Night Train is one sexy beast. Solid enough to inspire confidence, Night Train weighs less than seventeen pounds - and the ?armored lunchbox? dimensions provide extreme portability. Finished with a cool chrome mirror-finish, the signature VOX diamond design reveals that inspiring vacuum tube glow. And of course, the Night Train NT15H includes its own padded carry case to protect your investment.
True Tube Power
The sound is pure VOX. Inside, a pair of EL84 tubes deliver on the tube power promise. Two 12AX7 tubes drive the preamp stage with both power and clarity. This is the same winning tube complement as the classic VOX AC15. From chime-like clean tones to the warmest overdrive, there is no mistaking that harmonic richness of pure tube performance.
A single switch lets you select between Pentode or Triode tube operation. In the Pentode mode, Night Train delivers a full 15 watts of power. In the Triode mode, the power is cut to 7.5 watts. The Triode mode also relaxes the tube power stage, letting that silky-smooth, mellow tube character shine through.
Night Train greets you with a clear, simple panel design; offering the familiar Gain and Volume controls. The Tone controls include Treble, Middle and Bass, allowing you to dial up just the right character for your individual, signature tone. In addition, the preamp section features a mode switch, offering both BRIGHT and THICK options. The BRIGHT mode accentuates the high-frequency components for a clear, ringing tone; the THICK setting bypasses the tone circuit to boost the gain and create a chunkier, heavier sound.
Equipped with both 8 ohm and 16 ohm speaker jacks, Night Train can be used immediately with nearly any speaker cabinet. Naturally, we recommend VOX extension cabinets. This extra measure of versatility is just one more example of why Night Train maybe the one amp you never leave at home.
VOX Night Train Specificaitons
Front panel controls:
- Bright/Thick Switch
- Output Mode Switch: Pentode/STBY/Triode
- Mains On/Off
- Power LED
Rear panel controls
- Mains Input (Fused)
- 8 Ohm Speaker Output
- 16 Ohm Speaker Output
- 2 x EL84/6BQ5 --- 2 x 12AX7/ECC83
- Dimensions:308(W) x 160(D) x 177(H) mm /12.13(W) x 6.30(D) x 6.97(H) (inches)
- Weight: 7.7kg /16.98 lbs
- 15 Watts RMS into 8 or 16 ohm
- Power cable, Speaker cable, and Carrying bag
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.