Danelectro Cool Cat CO2 V2 Drive Pedal
Danelectro Cool Cat CO2 V2 Drive PedalDetails
Danelectro’s comprehensive Cool Cat range of effects pedals is now augmented by the addition of three 'V2' pedal upgrades, the CO-2 Cool Cat Overdrive, the CTO-2 Transparent Overdrive and the CF-2 Fuzz.
The new models have many added features and are eagerly anticipated by pedalheads given the amazing range of sounds already available from the Cool Cat pedal range
Product Ref: 16396View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The V2 CO-2 Overdrive has an ?Input Sensitivity? trimpot which allows the user to customise the drive to suit the output of their guitar, ie you're able to match it to single coil or humbucker output levels for optimum response. It also has a 'Lo Fi' DIP switch that allows the user to choose a second frequency range for a more raw and unrefined drive tone.
The Drive control responds like a valve amp would, where low end/mids also increase with gain, saturating and fattening the overdrive. Brightening the Tone keeps the treble harmonics happening though. Good interaction between the controls - knock back the Drive, keep the Volume up and the sound cleans up to a driving rhythm crunch that?s good and solid, nice crunching chords.
- Tone thickening
- Warm Saturation
- True bypass
- Metal case
- Metal jacks
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.