ESP LTD TL-6 Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black
ESP LTD TL-6 Electro Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
The ESP LTD TL-6 Electro-Acoustic Guitar is part of the LTD Thin Line Series and features a Mahogany body with Maple neck, a Rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, finished in Black. The 25" scale guitar has a set neck construction, Grover tuners and a Rosewood Bridge.
Product Ref: 43025View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ESP LTD TL-6 Electro Acoustic Guitar has a set neck with Thin-U contour, a scale length of 25" and Rosewood fingerboard with high quality components, making it great value for money. The 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a maple fingerboard.
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature weaponry, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Scale: 25"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Spruce
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Rosewood Bridge w/ Graphtech Nubone XB Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Graphtech Nubone XB
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 J
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Electronics: Fishman preamp & piezo pickup
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.