Jackson Adrian Smith Signature SDX Electric Guitar, MN, Snow White
Jackson Adrian Smith Signature SDX Electric Guitar, MN, Snow WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 44624View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson Adrian Smith SDX Series is a collection of high quality, affordable and sensational playing electric guitars re-issued to celebrate Adrian Smith's (Iron Maiden) long lasting relationship with Jackson. With a career spanning over 30 years as a professional guitarist for legendary metal pioneers Iron maiden Adrian Smith has created some of the most iconic hard rock and metal songs that have inspired generations of musicians to pick up a guitar and form bands. Also having countless years of touring and studio experience under his belt Adrian knows exactly the sound he is looking for when it comes to all things guitars and the Adrian Smith SDX Series is exactly that.
The incorporation of lightweight basswood body and a thin profile speed neck allows for a smooth and fluid playability even when access those high range frets whilst the addition of a Jackson designed humbucking bridge pickup provides a raw and punchy tonality big enough to fill even the largest of venues.
With the Floyd Rose Special double locking tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson Adrian Smith SDX provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for gigging musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Snow White
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 42.8mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Single Coil
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Branded
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.