Acorn Instruments MasterKey 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard
Acorn Instruments MasterKey 25 Key USB MIDI KeyboardDetails
The Masterkey 25 USB MIDI controller keyboard opens the gate to portable computer music creation and delivers the control you need to unlock your creativity.
Product Ref: 23452View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The 25 velocity sensitive keys have a dynamic and fast response ideal for programming bass lines, drums or ripping synth moves. Use any standard MIDI software program or the included Presonus Studio One Artist. The compact and light design is perfect for mobile applications, wherever your music takes you.
Real-time controls such as the four knobs and the fader can be used to control instrument or mix parameters, even while you play. Professional-style pitch bend and modulation wheels allow you to add further articulation. The 3-digit LED display provides navigational feedback so it's quick and easy to find the right menus for changing MIDI channels, sending out program changes, transposing or programming the real time controls. And if 25 keys are not enough, press the octave up and down buttons to shift the keyboard range up or down instantly.
Installation is straightforward, too. Simply plug Masterkey 25 into a USB port on your computer and the operating system will do the rest. Masterkey 25 is USB class-compliant, which means that no driver is needed for supported operating systems.
- 25 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable)
- 1 assignable fader
- 4 assignable knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.