View Full Description
The JUPITER-80's expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multi-layered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-colour touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers.
The SuperNATURAL sound engine constantly analyses the player's natural keyboard performance to produce continuous authentic performance of the selected sound - all without altering the player's normal keyboard technique. These meticulously crafted SuperNATURAL instruments, now under the control of behaviour modelling, provide the most authentic acoustic playing experience for live performances and studio recordings.
Past, Present, and Future Sound
The JUPITER-80 synthesizer nods to its past with lethal, multi-layered SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones so fat you'll need a knife to cut through it, but that's only the beginning of what this powerhouse synth will do. Gigging musicians will love the stockpile of essential sounds onboard, including Roland's famous SuperNATURAL grand pianos, strings, brass, and much more. and much more. The JUPITER-80 synthesizer puts a fast-access user interface under your fingers-a dream for live performance. Its heavyweight design, complete with metal side panels, recalls the legendary JUPITER but with a modern twist.
You will love the deep possibilities of the stackable SuperNATURAL architecture and unique features such as Tone Blender, which tweaks values of multiple parameters simultaneously and lets you "Capture" any new combination and save it as a Live Set. Create complex, emotional textures that respond, react, and evolve like nothing you've heard before. Tone Blender can also dramatically enhance your live-performance capabilities by letting you assign its multiple parameters to controllers such as the D Beam.
Powerful Four-Tone Structure and Registrations
The JUPITER-80's sound engine handles four tones with dedicated DSP per tone as a basic unit "Live Set" for manual performance. Layering of Upper and Lower Live Sets, plus a specialized "SOLO" part, means the incredibly massive nine-tone-stack sound. Customized complex settings can be saved as Registrations, and easily recalled during live performance.
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more.
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer-stack four of these to create a mind-blowing "Live Set"
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and colour touchscreen optimised for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices
- Parts: 4 parts (Upper, Lower, Solo, Percussion)
- D Beam Controller
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable buttons (S1, S2)
- Assignable knobs (E1--E4)
- PART LEVEL sliders (PERC, LOWER, UPPER, SOLO)
- Live Set (Upper/Lower part):
- Multi-Effects (MFX): 4 units (parallel connection only), 76 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 8 units)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 2 units)
- Solo part/Percussion part:
- Compressor + Equalizer + Delay: 1 set per each Solo/Percussion (total: 2 sets)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types
- Master Effects:
- Display: Graphic Color LCD 800 x 480 dots (touch screen)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Width: 1,231 mm, 48-1/2 inches
- Depth: 439 mm, 17-5/16 inches
- Height: 140 mm, 5-1/2 inches
POWER ON The Roland & Boss Magazine
PowerOn UK is the best way to get info from Roland and Boss, covering the gear you own and the gear you'd like to own. Mixing music gear, artist interviews and features on studio technique and recording, PowerOn also includes heaps of audio and video content, so you can get an idea of what the latest and greatest music gear sounds like, from the comfort of your armchair.
Available as a monthly newsletter by clicking here
or as a dedicated iPad magazine by clicking here
For more official roland sounds visit Axial.roland.com
Axial is the official Roland tone library site where you can download new sounds for your Roland synthesizer that have been specially designed by top programmers.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.