Roland HPi-50e Digital Piano, Rosewood
Roland HPi-50e Digital Piano, RosewoodDetails
The HPi-50e Digital Piano combines classic tone with modern technology for an instrument that maximises your learning efficiency. The Note Voicing feature allows you to individually customise each note for an overall sound that perfectly matches your preference. The LCD, colour digital screen is built into the music rest, and provides you with interactive exercises and sheet music for an accessible, fun way to learn.
Product Ref: 42916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Customise Every Note
Note Voicing lets you adjust the pitch, volume and character of each note. There's also 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, as well as classical masterpieces and popular songs. A 16-part SMF song recorder is built in, which both records and plays WAV audio songs via optional USB flash memory.
Immersive Sound Projection
The HPi-50's Innovative Acoustic Projection system gives you multi-dimensional sound. The Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, immersive sound field when you are using headphones for private practice. Other convenient features for daily playing include independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and an adjustable music rest. The piano includes a Progressive Damper Action pedal and wooden cabinet with a beautiful Simulated Rosewood finish.
10 Year Warranty
Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge (only available in the UK).
Dimensions (Including Stand, with Music Rest)
- Width: 1387mm
- Height: 1097mm
- Depth: 430mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Hammer Response: Off, 10 Levels
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Playback Transpose: -6 - +6 Semitones
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128
- Piano: 19 Tones
- Vibraphone: 6 Tones
- E. Piano: 10 Tones
- Strings: 11 Tones
- Organ: 13 Tones
- Voice: 9 Tones
- Pad: 5 Tones
- Guitar/Bass: 6 Tones
- Winds: 6 Tones
- Drums: 9 Tones
- GM2: 256
- Abience: 10 Levels
- Brilliance: 10 Levels
- Damper Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- String Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Key off Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Cabinet Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Dynamic Harmonic: Off to 10 Levels
- Soundboard Behaviour: Off to 10 Levels
- Organ Effects: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast)
- Tracks: 3 Part
- Song Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes Approximately
- Recording Method: Replace, Mix
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Tempo: Quarter Note= 10 – 500
- Volume: Off, 10 Levels
- Patterns: 11
- Sound: 8 Types
- Display: 16 Segments x 4 (LED, 8 Characters (LCD), Beat Indicator
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, Stabilizer, Screw Set, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.