View Full Description
Formed by guitarist and vocalist Simon Neil and twins James and Ben Johnston in the mid-90's, Scottish alternative rock band Biffy Clyro have been entering into the hearts of rock fans all over the globe.
The band's sound is characterised by a heavy, yet melodic, mixture of guitar, bass and drums, with all three band members contributing to vocals and a true guitar hero in the making with Simon Neil.
The Simon Neil Stratocaster guitar puts Simon's own personal touch on a Squier Classic Vibe series instrument. Based on his Fender Custom Shop Time Machine '60s Stratocaster guitar, features include an alder body finished in Fiesta Red, vintage-tint gloss maple neck, Simon's signature on the back of the headstock as well as the Biffy Clyro band logo on the front.
A 3-ply mint green pickguard adds to the look, with three custom vintage-style single-coil pickups utilizing a mix of alnico III & V magnets - perfect for rhythm parts and rich, clear leads - vintage-style tuning machines and tremolo and aged plastic parts.
These features combine to provide everything needed for Simon and Biffy Clyro's complex and interwoven guitar riffs, chord sequences and melodies, making for an intense, exciting live show.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.50" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1 piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 3 Custom Vintage-Style Strat Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico III and Alnico 5 Magnet Pole Pieces and aged white covers
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel (.009 to .042)
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.