View Full Description
Like many other Mandolins, the TWMF offers a classic 'scroll' body shape along with an ergonomic cutaway design. With its small size, this cutaway design offers easier access to the higher frets, and allows your hand to move effortlessly along the rosewoood fingerboard.Each instrument is quality checked and set-up for optimum playability, ensuring a comfortable and consistent playing experience right from the first note played.
The TWMF is manufactured with a spruce top, that offers a more dynamic range of tones, and also a beautiful grain. This is joined with linden back and sides, that offers a warm, balanced sound with a great mid range and good sustain. Overall, this choice of tonewoods provides a beautiful sounding instrument ay an affordable price.
Each Tanglewood Mandolin is crafted by some of Europe’s most celebrated Luthiers, who not only provide you with a perfect sound, but also deliver a product that boasts meticulous attention to detail. The TWNF is beautifully equipped with cream binding, classic F holes, a chrome tailpiece, and a curved headstock that all contribute to its classic appearance.
Crafted with a spruce top and linden body
- Superb quality from Tanglewood union series
- Finished in a stunning vintage sunburst
- Classic "F" sound holes for an enhanced sound projection
- Delicate features includes chrome tailpiece, black pickguard and cream binding
- Unique scroll body shape with cutaway
Body & Bridge:
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Type: Basic Scroll Cutaway
- Tuning: G, D, A, E
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Linden
- Sides: Linden
- Bridge: Rosewood, fully adjustable
- Binding: ABS Ivory
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Satin
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck (Material): Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: ABS White Dot, 5mm
- Scale Length: 350mm/13.8inches
- Machine Heads: Chrome, Pearloid Buttons
- Tailpiece: Chrome
- Scratchplate: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.