Pioneer FREEme XW-LF1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black
Pioneer FREEme XW-LF1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 50531View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The FREEme speaker has a compact, sophisticated design that complements any interior style. For steady placement, the FREEme speaker has a slim rubber stand on the bottom. The rubber-coated top comes in a quality finish and a stylish carrying pouch is also included.
You can call hands-free and stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Optimise and customise your listening experience with the freely available Wireless Streaming App for iOS or Android.
Connect your smartphone or tablet effortlessly with the FREEme speaker via Near Field Communication (NFC). Simply hold your NFC-enabled device near the contact point of your FREEme speaker to create the Bluetooth connection (Android 4.1 and up).
This portable speaker has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Charge your FREEme for no more than 2.5 hours and enjoy approximately 7 hours of flawless music playback.
- Plays: Wireless Audio via Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Speakers: 2 x 40mm Full-Range speakers
- Terminals: 1 x 3.5mm Aux-in, 1 x Micro USB port for battery charging
- Display: LED indicator
- Battery: Rechargeable battery (7h)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 151 x 45.5 x 82.5 mm
- Weight: 0.355 kg
- Power Consumption: (in use /standby) 9W / 0.5W
- Power Requirements: 5.2V, 2A (Micro USB)
- AC adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Stereo mini-plug cable
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- Speaker Type: 2 x Full-Range speakers, Passive Radiator
- Dynamic Range Control: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Hands-Free Calling: Yes
- NFC Bluetooth Pairing: Yes
- Pioneer Wireless Streaming App (+): Yes
- Compatible with: iOS 7.0 and later, Android 4.1 and later
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.