View Full Description
This bundle includes:
- Novation 25 SL MKII MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Novation Launchpad S, The Ableton Live Controller
Novation 25 SL MKII MIDI Keyboard Controller
SL Mk II combines a high quality semi-weighted keyboard with a full DAW and plug-in control surface, that visually feeds back all control information to the user. A giant 144-character display, back lit LED buttons and LED ringed encoders show the status of all controls. Ultra-quick mapping of all 56 knobs, faders and buttons is managed by the groundbreaking Automap 3 PRO software.
- High quality professional keyboard - Velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard from Fatar, with assignable after-touch. Novation deliver the feeling of playing an instrument, rather than just a computer peripheral.
- Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback - Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons throughout provide instant visual feedback for every physical control, further reducing reliance on the computer screen.
- Giant 144-character LCD screen - Frees the artist from being chained to the computer screen, placing all the essential data right alongside the relevant controls.
- Huge array of touch-sensitive controls - Full control surface supporting ultra flexible DAW control and Auto-mappable plug-in controls, 16 knobs, 8 faders and 32 assignable backlit LED buttons.
- Automap 3 PRO Control Software - SL Mk II comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, encoders and pots and other controllers
Novation Launchpad S, The Ableton Live Controller
The new, updated version of the best-selling controller for Ableton Live and now, other software too. It has much brighter LEDs, a significantly faster refresh rate, is now plug and play with other software such as FL Studio and even works with iPad.
Whether you're a DJ, performing musician or studio producer, Launchpad gives you all you need to use your software straight out of the box. Use the 64-button grid to launch and manipulate clips, trigger loops, fire off effects, control your mixer - and much more. It comes with Ableton Live music software (Launchpad Edition), used by some of the world's top DJs and producers. Launchpad S also triggers loops and effects in the new Novation Launchpad app for iPad.
Launchpad S - the next generation of Launchpad
Launchpad is totally portable. Hooked up to your computer - or iPad - via USB, it's fully bus powered (no need for power sockets), and it's lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. Launchpad S is MIDI Class Compliant so it works with any MIDI software on your Mac or Windows PC and works on your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit (not included): Launchpad S converts your iPad into a grid-based music system - no additional power supply required, just plug in and play.
Novation Launchpad iPad® app
Novation has created a Launchpad app for iPad, which is a totally self-contained music making and performance experience. This is not a software control app, it hosts its own sounds and enables you to trigger loops with your Launchpad S hardware. There is also a whole range of effects that can be triggered using Launchpad's buttons, including filters, stutters and drum roll-styled effects. They can be triggered in combination to create some incredibly powerful performances.
Launchpad S and FL Studio
Launchpad S integrates with FL Studio's performance mode, so you can trigger clips and get hands-on control of FL Studio's powerful new performance zone features. Use the buttons to sketch out beats with drum racks, and assign them to additional functions. You can control almost any music software using Novation's award-winning 'Automap' control software - and Launchpad S is fully MIDI class-compliant so it'll drive any MIDI application.
As well as 'Ableton Live Launchpad Edition', Launchpad S comes with a software version of Novation's classic analogue mono-synth - the Bass Station. You can use this as a plug-in within Ableton, FL Studio or other DAWs. There is also a sample pack supplied by world leading sample producers - Loopmasters. Get started straight away with over one gigabyte of loops including drums, FX and artist content.
Novation 25 SL MK2
- Assignable controls:
- 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment Led rings
- 8 Pots (270 Rotation) with touch-sensitivity
- 8 Sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 Buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode]
- 8 soft feel Trigger pads
- Xpression Pad (as on existing SL)
- Xpression Stick (as on existing SL)
- System buttons:
- General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups etc.)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator
- The central system buttons from the SL have been simplified; there is now:
- 1 Automap button with LED to toggle Automap mode on and off (this replaces the PLAY button) ? this way, manual MIDI mode is separate from Automap mode and can be avoided completely if preferred
- Template and Edit modes have been combined into one edit mode, for editing both individual controls and overall settings within one Template.
- Rear Connections
- Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX ? Not Class Compliant)
- MIDI: MIDI ONE: IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI TWO: OUT
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Power switch: Ext DC/USB
- Minimum Operational Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.4.0 or greater (Leopard and Snow Leopard (32-bit kernel only) also supported) or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or greater (Vista 32/64 and Windows 7 32/64 also supported)
- Minimum Computer spec:
- Mac - G4/1GHz with 256MB RAM
- PC - Pentium 3/1GHz/256MB RAM (machines running Vista will require a higher spec)
Novation Launchpad S Controller
- 64-button music software controller - Launch loops / clips, trigger drums and samples, and control effects and volumes
- Brighter, faster and works with more software - Launchpad S is an update to the best selling original Launchpad
- Comes with Ableton Live Launchpad Edition - Feature-packed version of Ableton Live lets you create music straight out of the box
- Plug and play with FL Studio and other software - Now including custom software control overlays in the box
- Now supports iPad - Launchpad S connects to iPad® with the Apple Camera Connection Kit - no drivers required!
- Launchpad iPad music app - Trigger loops and remix on the fly with just a Launchpad S and your iPad
- Create and perform anywhere - Launchpad S is bus powered, even from an iPad, so you don't need to connect it to mains power
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.