View Full Description
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications for the Roland F-120.
With Roland's breakthrough SuperNATURAL Piano engine at its core, the F-120 brings a new level of authentic sound and natural performance to the digital domain. Roland's engineers relentlessly analyzed the complex, ever-changing characteristics of concert grand pianos, faithfully capturing and reproducing the tonal variations based on the velocity of each keystroke. With SuperNATURAL, three key elements are dramatically enhanced: velocity response, note decay and key-range behavior. The end result is an incredibly expressive and authentic sound that blurs the line between digital and acoustic.
Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The F-120 is outfitted with an Ivory Feel-G keyboard, featuring Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement, inherits the functions, appearance, and texture of keyboards found on Roland's flagship pianos. Thanks to the combination of the latest sensor technologies and the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, the F-120 offers expression and performance that rivals that of high-end pianos.
Slim Cabinet Design
Compact, stylish and only 30cm deep, the F-120 can be placed anywhere in your room. The unique folding-lid design covers the keyboard safely when closed, and serves as a music rest when raised.
More than a great piano; the F-120 is equipped with features to enhance your skills. The Twin-Piano feature, for example, is designed for side-by-side lessons or performances with a teacher or duet partner. It enables the keyboard to be split into two parts, each of which covers the same octaves. This makes it easy to see and hear when practicing beside a teacher. In the same way, the left and right pedals can be reassigned to act as damper pedals for either side of the split keyboard. The F-120 also has a built-in metronome and recorder, so you can practice with a perfect time reference, and record and listen back to your performances.
With the F-120, you can play day or night, year after year, and enjoy perfect sound and performance. Since the instrument is fully digital, there are no strings to tune. No need to worry about temperature changes or aging strings. And since it's digital, the F-120 lets you play through its built-in speakers, its external output, or privately through headphones. The built-in external input lets you connect an audio player for play-along fun.
- Keyboard Type: keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard)
- Touch Sensitivity: levels, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Twin Piano
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones: 30 tones
- Stretched Tuning: Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Reverb (Off/1 to 10), Brilliance (-10--0--+10)
- Only for Piano Tones: String Resonance (Always On), Damper Resonance (Always On), Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Track: 1 track
- Recorder Section: 1 song
- Internal Memory: Max. 10 songs
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Song Select
- Track Mute
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome: Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 4/5, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Songs: Max, 10 songs
- Song Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Internal Songs: 189 songs
- Rated Power Output: 12W x 2
- Speakers: [8 cm x 12 cm] x 2
- Volume Level (SPL) 103 dB - (This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Control: Volume
- Pedals: Damper (capable of continuous detection), Soft (capable of continuous detection), Sostenuto
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Visual Control
- DC In jack
- Pedal connector
- Input jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output jacks (L/Momo, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI connectors (In, Out)
- Headphone jacks x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Consumption: 12 W (4 W - 24 W)
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Headphone Hook
Size and Weight (With lid closed, stabilizers mounted)
- Width: 1,361 mm - 53-5/8 inches
- Depth: 345 mm - 13-5/8 inches
- Height: 778 mm - 30-11/16 inches
Size and Weight (With lid open, stabilizers mounted)
- Width: 1,361 mm - 53-5/8 inches
- Depth: 345 mm - 13-5/8 inches
- Height: 910 mm - 35-7/8 inches
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would like more information, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.