Roland V-Combo VR-09 Keyboard
Roland V-Combo VR-09 KeyboardDetails
Perfect for live use, the V-Combo VR-09 has a wealth of inspiring piano, organ and synth sounds available for you to choose from at your next gig. Designed for the performing musician this keyboard allows fast editing of sounds when on stage and the compact instrument can be easily tucked under your arm for the journey home!
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 33036View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Roland V-Combo VR-09 Keyboard is an affordable, transport friendly rig designed with the performing keyboard player in mind. Weighing in at just under 5kg the 61 key VR-09 is compact, lightweight and highly mobile with both battery or AC power. Other features of the Roland V-Combo VR-09 include an onboard looper and drum section perfect for innovative performances, practice or jamming sessions, song playback via optional USB memory and free VR-09 Editor app available for iPad.
Pro acoustic and electric pianos for live performance
The dedicated piano, organ and synth engines contain a huge range of essential tones for performers whatever your style. The beautiful acoustic grand piano features 88 note stereo multi sampling and delivers professional level piano sound that rivals Roland's dedicated stage pianos. There are also a host of vintage E.Piano sounds with complimentary effects including vintage phaser and tremelo. An easy to reach knob activates the compressor which boosts the level of piano sound ensuring your sound cuts through even the loudest band.
World class organ sounds
Roland's SuperNATURAL technology powers the VR-09's tonewheel organs with nine harmonic bars providing instant performance control. A newly developed transistor-type organ offers the unique sound of combo instruments from the 1960s. The keyboard has an extremely fast response perfect for organ techniques such as trill, sputter, glissando, and percussive hits. Rotary speaker and amp simulators reproduce the characteristics of vintage organ speaker cabinets and overdriven tube circuits with impressive realism and a new Twin Rotary option delivers a unique, deep and aggressive effect.
Vintage and Modern Synth Tones
The V-Combo VR-09 is also packed with synthesizer sounds, from vintage analogue classics like JUNO strings and '80s synth brass to textured, modern-era digital tones and beyond. Front panel controllers allow you to tweak the synth tones intuitively in real time, including convenient ADSR and cutoff/resonance adjustment with the harmonic bars from the organ block. Effects like Bit Crash let you get your hands dirty by creating modern sounds for current dance music genres including Dubstep.
Intuitive operation for expressive stage performance
The V-Combo's layout is also designed with the live situation in mind. The three different sound engines are organised in three easy to reach blocks on the front panel alongside a clear LCD screen allowing for easy access when performing and especially useful on a dark stage. There are a number of features giving you full control over your specific sound with nine sliders and an array of knobs and buttons for tweaking effects and parameters such as rotary, delay, reverb, tone, overdrive, compressor, and a customisable MFX section. The smart interface also makes it simple to set up splits and layers on the fly, and to save all your keyboard settings in the user memory for instant recall during gigs.
Free VR-09 iPad Editor for editing sounds
Roland's free VR-09 iPad Editor app for iPad gives you extra control of the organ and synth sounds using your iPad's touchscreen. Edit, customise vintage tonewheel characteristics such as leakage, click noise and rotary speed. Take your iPad to a gig and use the app for real time controls on stage. Convenient, cable-free communication between the V-Combo VR-09 and iPad is simple to set up with Roland Wireless Connect. You can also link up with a USB cable via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- Inspiring piano, organ and synth sounds for live use with 61-note keyboard
- Lightweight (just 5 kg) and mobile; battery or AC power
- Pro-quality acoustic and electric pianos, including grand piano with 88-note stereo multi-sampling
- SuperNATURAL-powered Virtual Tone Wheel organ with nine harmonic bars, plus transistor-type '60s organ tone
- Wide range of synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Looper and built-in rhythm patterns; WAV/MP3/SMF song playback via optional USB memory
- Free VR-09 Editor app available for iPad
- Keyboard: 61 Keys (with Velocity)
- Keyboard Modes: Whole Dual (Volume balance adjustable), Split (Split Point, volume balance adjustable), 2-manual mode (when using sold seperately MIDI keyboard)
- Organ Section: Virtual Tone Wheel method (SuperNATURAL)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, XG Lite
- Parts: Organ (3 Parts), Piano (2 Parts), Synthesizer (2 parts), Drum (1 part), GM2 (16 parts)
- Sounds: 223 Sounds
- Registrations: 100 (4 x 25 banks)
- Effects (7 systems always on/ global control): Overdrive, Tone, Compressor, Multi-effects: 20 types, Delay: 6 types, reverb: 6 types, Rotary: 2 types
SMF/Audio File Player Section
- Playable File Format: SMF File: Format 0,1 Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Recording Format: SMF File: Format 0, Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo
- Recording Time: 20 seconds (stereo)
- Rhythm Pattersn: 52
- Controller: Virtual Tone Wheel organ: Harmonic Bar x 10, Synthesizer controller: Silder x 5, D-BEAM controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Effects knob x 6 (global controller)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor, Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- Current Draw: 650 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Power cord (for AC adaptor), USB memory protector
- Width: 1008mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Height: 106mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.