Behringer X32 Producer TP - Digital Mixing Console With Flight Case
Behringer X32 Producer TP - Digital Mixing Console With Flight CaseDetails
The X32 PRODUCER is a 40-input channel, 25-bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 motorized faders and a form factor that makes it ideal for professional and home project studios. A high-resolution, day-viewable 5" TFT screen provides complete visibility into the mix, FX and metering. It can be rack mounted via the included rack kit. Remote mixing is available using an iPad or Laptop. The Behringer tour grade flight case keeps the X32 Producer safe on the road.
Includes: 1 x X32 Producer digital mixing console and 1 x Behringer tour grade flight case.
Product Ref: 41460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This mixer also includes KLARK TEKNIK-engineered AES50 ports, which can be connected to BEHRINGER S16 Digital Snakes for expanded I/O regardless of mainframe size, and can be controlled using XControl for PC/Mac/Linux, XiControl optimized for iPad and XiQ for iPhone/iPod Touch.
Ultimate Sonic Performance
Thanks to the MIDAS-designed mic preamps, precision digital converters and a sophisticated 40-bit floating-point DSP audio engine, X32 mixers reproduce audio signals with every nuance intact. The preamp design eliminates typical imbalances of gain-setting stages, thereby improving the common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and reducing second level harmonic distortion to an almost immeasurable level.
The X32 Family completely redefines the expectations of power in a digital mixer. The brilliance of X32's workflow is its simplicity and total lack of clutter; coupled with a fully interactive user interface that ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Whether working on the control surface or remotely by PC/Mac/Linux computer or iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, the experience is fluid and natural.
Each member of the X32 family comes loaded with all of the I/O and functionality you need, right out of the box, but it doesn't end there. Onboard multi-track audio connectivity delivers audio to your DAW. Integrated multi-channel digital audio interfaces connect to S16 remote stage boxes, the P16 Personal Monitor System or BEHRINGER's iQ Networked Active Speakers. Native Ethernet control enables remote operation by computer, iPad or iPhone over a wired or wireless network, across the room, or across the planet!
Whether you come from an analog mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with X32 has been engineered to be intuitive and straightforward. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorized faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the X32 experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 fully automated motorised 100mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, phones connector and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250, Quantec QRS and more
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type - A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favourite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Free future firmware updates downloadable from Behringer
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106dB
- Output Level: +4dBu / +21dBu (XLR)
- Main Screen: 5'', 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Main Meter: 18-Segment (-45dB to Clip)
- Power Supply: Switchmode 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Dimensions: 490mm x 506mm x 163mm
- Weight: 11.4kg / 25.1lbs
- Input Channels: 32
- Aux Channels: 8
- FX Return Channels: 8
- Aux Buses: 16
- Matrices: 6
- Internal Effects Engines: 8 True Stereo / 16 Mono
- Internal Recall Scenes: 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz, 114dB Dynamic Range (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368, D/A CS4385)
- Local I/O Latency: 0.8ms
- Network I/O Latency: 1.1ms
- XLR Inputs: 16 Inputs with Programmable Mic Preamps (Designed by MIDAS)
- Talkback Mic Input: XLR
- XLR Outputs: 8
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- Monitoring Outputs: 2 x 1/4'' Balanced
- Aux Inputs/Outputs: 6/6 x 1/4'' TRS Balanced
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' TRS
- AES50 Ports: 2/2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output
- P-16 Connector: 1
- MIDI Inputs/Outputs: 1/1
- RJ45 Ethernet: 1
- USB Type A: 1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.