View Full Description
Genuine Turntable Feel
Forget your experiences with other controllers. The Numark V7 has a seven-inch, motorized, high-torque aluminium turntable platter. The turntable features modern and classic settings that alter the feel to model the feel you prefer. To ensure no simulation the V7 has a seven-inch, legit vinyl record with 45RPM adapter on a real slipmat.
The V7 incorporates rugged, rubberized buttons and knobs for an unquestionably high-quality feel. Its recognizable, professional appearance is supported by clean design in matte and glossy black. The V7 is housed in a heavy-gauge, industrial-strength metal casing that is ready for the torture of travel.
Innovative Transport and Backlit Controls
Forget the mouse. Forget the keyboard. V7 renders software perfectly simple to operate, with its click knob and large, backlit buttons to navigate through your music library. Spending less time looking at the screen and more time enjoying performing the V7 provides advanced visual feedback, extensive LEDs and hands-on controls.
Additionally you can also add a laptop stand to the rear of the Numark V7 to complete your live set up allowing the V7 to become the central hub of your professional DJ setup.
Precise and Advanced Controls
V7 sends control information over USB at more than ten times the standard MIDI rate. This innovative communication technique yields extremely high-precision, low-latency control. Five hot-cue-assign buttons on each deck digitally mark your cues on the track. These marker points are recallable in the ITCH software, and even provide the ability to load Scratch LIVE cue points in ITCH.
Numark have also developed an extensive loop-controls section for creative remix capabilities. You can choose between manual and auto-loop functions and an automatic BPM analyser to further assists you're on the fly loop making abilities. Creating automatic smart loops of any measure length is a breeze, and you can mutilate and modify to your heart's content with a variety of controls such as Doubling, Halving, Shift, and manual controls.
High Quality Audio
The high-definition analog audio output features a minimized circuit path with containing only one audiophile-grade bipolar capacitor. This optimized design maximizes phase coherence, ensuring that audio is tight and punchy. The Numark V7 also contains a multichannel, high-resolution 24-bit USB digital-audio interface.
Serato ITCH DJ Software
Included with the V7 Motoized Turntable Controller is the innovative Serato ITCH software. Serato ITCH includes all powerful features of its predecessor Serato Scratch LIVE but adds some key, new features. ITCH makes timecode a thing of the past, so you won't need to worry about needles skipping or vinyl wearing out. You can load your Scratch LIVE crates, loops, presets, and cue points seamlessly in ITCH. V7 also works with most other compatible MIDI DJ software and supports your iTunes library.
- High-resolution turntable software controller
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platter with high and low-torque settings
- Works with all DJ mixers for custom system configuration
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls
- Strip Search virtual needle-drop control
- Complete effects controls for audio manipulation
- Premium, rugged, all-metal construction with high-end knobs and buttons
- Audiophile-grade audio circuitry with line inputs, system and cue outs
- Industry-first handoff between two DJs using two different computers for up to four virtual decks
- Link two V7s together or use a single unit to control two decks
- Includes Serato ITCH software, compatible with Serato Scratch LIVE libraries
- Inputs: 1 x USB/Computer
- Outputs: 2 x Stereo RCA
- Additional Connections: 1 x 3.5mm Remote, 1 x Link
- Platter: 7 Inch Motorized
- Deck 1: 1 x Stereo RCA Output
- Deck 2: 1 x Stereo RCA Output
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Height: 3.8" / 96mm
- Width: 12.5" / 317mm
- Depth: 14" / 355mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Operating System: OS 10.4.11 or later
- Processor (32-Bit): Intel Processor, 1.8GHz Core Duo, 1GB RAM
- Processor (64-Bit): Intel Processor, 2.4 GHz Core Duo, 4GB RAM
- RAM (Min): 2GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connection Port: USB 2.0
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP or 7
- Windows Vista and 7 Processor (32-Bit): Intel Processor, 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
- Windows XP Processor (32-Bit): Intel Processor, 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
- Windows Vista Processor (64-Bit): Intel Processor, 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 Processor (64-Bit): Intel Processor, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 / Vista RAM (32-Bit: 2GB
- Windows XP RAM (32-Bit: 1GB
- Windows Vista / 7 RAM (64-Bit: 4GB
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.