Tascam DP-006 Recorder
Tascam DP-006 RecorderDetails
The DP-006 is a Battery Powered Compact Multi-Track Recorder from Tascam. Song ideas can happen anywhere and with the DP-006, you'll get a 'Music Sketch Pad' for songwriting that offers a Quick-Start. Anyone can use the DP-006 to jot down all of the key components to your songs. With this professional sounding multi-track recorder you'll be ready when and wherever creativity strikes.
Product Ref: 33363View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The DP-006 has high-quality stereo condenser microphones for easy on-the-spot recording, built directly in to the front of the unit. These mics allow users to record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time.
Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can rest assured the DP-006 will be giving you top-quality sound.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface
The DP-006 has been optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with analog functionality and dedicated control knobs, the POCKETSTUDIO is the simplest-to-use songwriting scratchpad available.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The DP-006's ultra light-weight design ensures portability, only weighing 360g. So you can carry it with you everywhere in your gig-bag. For elongated battery life the Tascam DP-006 model can connect directly to TASCAM's optional external battery pack via USB.
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar
The DP-006 has two input terminals by phone-jack, these terminals provide to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer.
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB), High-Speed Data Transfer via USB2.0
The DP-006 is capable of recording to widely available SD/SDHC card media with a 2GB card included. In addition, it can also connect to PCs via USB2.0 for high-speed data transferring. All song ideas can be transferred via USB or SD card readers to and from the units at any point in the recording process. Files can be used in correspondence with most DAWs.
Loaded with features that make the life of the travelling musician infinitely easier in an attractive an affordable package, the Tascam DP-006 is an ideal solution for a top quality, easy to use and portable studio quality recorder.
To view detailed specifications on the Tascam DP-006, please download the PDF at the top of this page.
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Track edit functions (Clone Track, Clean Out, Silence, Cut, Open)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- Undo/Redo(Undo History) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB 2.0 connection
- 2GB SD card
- AA battery x4
- USB cable (80cm)
- Warranty card
- Owner's manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.