Boss RC-30 Loop Station Effects Pedal
Boss RC-30 Loop Station Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 19424View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Powerful Looper Pedal
The Boss RC-30 allows players to easily create and stack multi-layered loops, delivering incredible soundscapes to jam and perform to. Its auto recording feature starts the pedals recording the moment you start playing, allowing you to focus more on your performance than setting up the next loop. The RC-30 also features a count in mode to offer 1 bar of rhythm before it starts recording, and allows you to undo/redo the loops as you go along. If this wasn’t enough, Boss has kitted the pedal out with their own on-board effects, from a dramatic pitch down effect, step phaser, and sweep filter, to a tempo delay and lo-fi to deliver distinct characters.
Play in Time with the Rhythm Guide
To keep your looks sounding tight and in time, the RC-30 features a selection basic rhythm patterns to play along to. Choose between ten types of different rhythm patterns each designed for a different genre, including rock, pop, funk, shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob offers adjustments to the rhythms volume level, while the tempo can be set via tap tempo or by choosing a specific time signature. When you save your phrase, the set rhythm type and the selected time signature is also saved to ensure a quick and easy recall.
The Loop Station offers a wide range of powerful features to keep up with the modern musician, and its selection of in/outs enhances its capabilities. An XLR input with phantom power allows players to connect any microphone to the RC-30, letting them loop their vocals to create incredible sounds. Players can also use the microphone to record any sound they hear, offering excellent creative freedom. An aux input allows players to use sounds from digital audio players and other devices, while the USB port lets players save their phrases onto their computers.
- Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronised stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply (not included)
- Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation
- Maximum Recording Time: 3 Hours Approx.
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 Phrases
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear, Stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
- Effect Type: Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Display: 7 Segments, 2 Characters (LED)
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflets, Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- Sliders: Track 1, Track 2
- Knobs: Mic Input Level, Rhythm Output Level
- Switches: Rec/Play/Overdub, Stop/Tap Tempo, Phantom
- Buttons: Memory Down, Memory Up, Memory Write, Memory Delete, Rhythm On/Off, Rhythm Type, Rhythm Tap Tempo, Track 1 Select, Track 2 Select, Loop FX Type
- Indicators: Power, Rec/Play (Dub), Peak, Track 1 Status, Track 2 Status, Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Nominal Input Level:
- Mic In: -40 dBu (variable)
- Inst In: -20 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Mic In: 4 kOhms
- Inst In: 1 M Ohms
- Aux In: 22 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Mic In Jack: XLR Type (Balanced/Phantom Power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- Inst In Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Foot SW Jack: 1/4’’ TRS Phone Type
- Power Supply: Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: Maximum 195 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected Battery life:
- Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6): 7.5 Hours Approx.
- Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6): 1.5 Hhours Approx.
- Width: 173 mm (6-13/16’’)
- Depth: 158 mm (6-1/4’’)
- Height: 57 mm (2-1/4’’)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2lbs 11 oz)
Please Note: AC Adaptor Not Included
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.