Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 16399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Wired Tone, Wireless Freedom
Line 6's exclusive VWT (Virtual Wire Transmission) technology ensures full range response and a wide dynamic range just like a high quality guitar cable. These Relay digital wireless systems produce full range tones with 10Hz-20kHz frequency response, exceedingly low noise with up to 120dB dynamic range and studio quality resolution with 24bit A/D conversion. If you compare this to a similarly priced analogue wireless system you'll find they usually offer 50Hz-15Hz frequency response and >90dB dynamic range. This can seriously affect your tone, especially if you use a high gain amp.
If you use a cable and a wireless system you can now switch back and forth without having to adjust the tone settings on your amp. Relay digital wireless systems feature a Cable Tone Simulator, which means you can match the sound of your Relay to the sound of your cable.
Analogue wireless systems require companders which can squash your signal and ruin your tone. These Relay wireless systems don't need a compander which means they can deliver a beautiful high-end sparkle, thunderous low end punch and touch response.
Dependable and Problem Free
Line 6's DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology automatically locks out all sources of interference. The only sound you'll hear from your amplifier is you - no static and no radio! Relay Digital wireless systems broadcast in the 2.4GHz band which means it can avoid interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers and other high-powered sources. Whether you're playing two feet from your Relay G50 or at the edge of its range you'll get the same clear signal and sound every time.
Simple Set Up
The Relay G50 is hassle free and easy to set up, working right out of the box. Just power up, pick a channel and go! All the channels in the wireless system work all of the time unlike many analogue systems. No need to reference a website and no need to scan for open channels. Simple!
The G50 receiver is rack and pedal board ready! With side mounted 1/4" ins and outs, a metal and polycarbonate enclosure, tuner pass-thru and internally mounted antenna the G50 received runs off Standard 9VDC power and can easily be added to any board.
"Seriously - and I never thought I would say this - this wireless works, and it sounds good" Mick Taylor, Guitarist
"I love the sound and simplicity. Two thumbs way, way up" Bill Evans, L2PNet.com
- System: Relay G50 - Metal Stompbox Style System
- transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Compatible Channels: 12
- Transmission Range: 200 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license required
- TBP12 Transmitter
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: TA4f
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
- LCD Display: Channel Number, Battery Life
- Battery Life: Approx 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Connections: 1/4 inch output, Tuner pass-thru
- LEDs Display: Power On, Data Link, Audio status
- LCD Displays: Channel Number, Transmitter Battery Life
- Controls: Channel Select, Cable Tone Simulator
- Power Requirements: DC-1g power supply (9VDC)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.