Hofner Ignition Violin Bass Guitar, Black
Hofner Ignition Violin Bass Guitar, BlackDetails
The Hofner Ignition Violin Bass features a fully hollow body that is complete with the famous Hofner control panel, wooden bridge and Hofner style tailpiece. This Bass Guitar comes at the perfect price for players looking for the classic Hofner sound but on a budget. The Violin Bass has a Spruce top with Flame Maple back/sides, set Maple neck, and is complete with both Hofner Ignition Staple bridge and neck pickups. The Ignition Violin is sure to stand out wherever you are, with it's own distinctive style and sound.
Product Ref: 24868View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Taking a lead from our 70s Violin Bass models the Ignition Violin Bass guitars from Hofner let you get your hands on one of the world's iconic guitars. In contrast to the HCT model this version has a fully hollow body and of course comes with the famous Hofner control panel, wooden bridge and Hofner style tailpiece.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Shape: Ignition Violin Bass
- Top Wood Material: Spruce
- Back/Side Wood Material: Flame Maple
- Finish: Black
- Binding: White
- Center Block: None
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Type: Hofner Fretted
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Wood: Maple
- Construction: One Piece
- Headstock Shape: Ignition Violin Bass
- Logo & Artwork: Script
- Neck Joint: Hofner Violin Set Neck
- Joint Position: 16th Fret
- Neck & FB Thickness @ 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck & FB Thickness Near Heel: 22mm
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Scale: 30'' / 760mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Width @ 12th Fret: 50mm
- Inlays: Dots
- Binding: White
- Side Dots: Yes
- Number Of Frets: 22
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Hofner Ignition Staple, Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Hofner Ignition Staple, Nickel
- Tuners: Single Nickel
- Tailpiece: Trapeze, Nickel
- Tuner Buttons: Pearl Finish
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Pickguard: Pearloid Plastic
- Potentiometer Knobs: Black
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.