Yamaha SV255 Silent Violin, Brown
Yamaha SV255 Silent Violin, BrownDetails
The SV255 is designed to meet the needs of the professional and high class amateur performer wanting an amplified violin sound for all genres of music. This new violin establishes a benchmark for sound quality and player comfort. With its low weight, it has the same feel as a traditional acoustic violin enabling the violinist to easily convert from acoustic to our new silent violin.
Product Ref: 20766View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The innovative dual pick up system allows the performer to a blend the tone quality from edgy electric to a rich acoustic sound and an external control box contains a powerful pre-amp, master volume control, treble and bass tone controls, as well as quater inch and XLR balanced outputs. TheSV255 is crafted from seasoned flamed maple, spruce top and fitted with ebony pegs, fingerboard.
- Width: 206mm
- Height: 600mm
- Depth: 122mm
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Spruce
- Side/Frame: Plastic
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Pickup Sensors Pre-Installed)
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner "Ultra" with fine tuners for every strings
- Chin Rest: Plastic
- Strings: D'Addario Zyex (Only C string : D'Addario Helicore)
- Pick Up System: Two Piezo Pickups (Under the bridge and inside the bridge)
- Master Volume: Yes
- EQ Control: Treble Control and Bass Control
- LINE OUT: Yes
- PHONE OUT: Yes
- Power Supply: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs. or AC adapter (optional), also Phantom Power (28-48V)
- Battery Life: (With Earphone) Manganese:maximum 15hrs. Alkaline: maximum 50hrs. (Without Earphone) Manganese:maximum 45hrs. Alkaline: maximum 120hrs.
- Battery: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs.
- Earphone: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.