TC Electronic Corona Mini Chorus Pedal
TC Electronic Corona Mini Chorus PedalDetails
Product Ref: 47310View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With optimised headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. No matter if the pedal is on or off your dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TC Electronic say they've never squeezed so much chorussy goodness into such a tiny pedal! The pedal fits comfortably in the palm of your hand saving you valuable space on your pedal board. This small body still houses some of the world's greatest chorus sounds as standard and features full TonePrint functionality.
TonePrint Signature Effects
TC Electronic have teamed up with some of the biggest names in rock to customise a series of Signature tones for you to explore - free of charge. TonePrint means you can cram a ton of great chorus tones into this compact pedal. You can use the TonePrint Editor to get full control over all effect behaviour. Check out the full list of TonePrint artists here.
SCF and Tri-Chorus
The classic TC Electronic SCF Chorus sound is used in countless pro studios and comes as standard in this pedal. They've also added a Tri-Chorus, three chorus engines that run simultaneously. TC advise wearing a helmet the first couple of times you play it, so your brain doesn't splatter all over the place when the sound blows your mind!
- TonePrint enabled - load Corona Mini Chorus with your favourite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor to create your own custom chorus pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Corona Mini through the free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android.
- Room for choice - choose between our legendary SCF chorus and an ultra-lush trichorus.
- Ultra-small footprint - so wear tiny shoes!
- True-To-Tone: True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through.
- Put it in front of your amp or in the loop, Corona Mini is equally awesome!
- Size Matters: TC have condensed an infinite amount of sound into a tiny pedal: From subtle swells to full-on Leslie sounds, the classic SCF sound plus a huge sounding TriChorus and so infinitely more in a tiny pedal! No matter what your chorus-needs may be, you can find just the right sound here - in a pedal that takes up next to no space on your board!
- TonePrint - Signature Effects: Corona Mini Chorus is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar-customised versions of the best chorus sounds TC has to offer - free of charge!
- SCF and Tri-Chorus: Did you know that the classic TC Electronic SCF Chorus sound is one of the true staples of music? Still used in every pro-studio and on countless pro guitarists' pedalboard, the SCF's beautiful sounds continue to define music. TC have also added a TriChorus, three chorus engines that run simultaneously.
- Depth: This sets the range of the modulation - subtle accents to world-warblin' sounds, you'll find it all here.
- Speed: The (wait for it) speed of the rotations and swirls
- FX Level: Sets the intensity of the effect.
- TonePrint-enabled: Load with your favourite artist's tones.
- Free TonePrint Editor: Create your own custom chorus pedal with the free TonePrint editor!
- Size Matters: Corona Mini Chorus has an ultra-small footprint - it will fit on any pedal board, even yours!
- True Bypass: True Bypass for zero tone colouration.
- Analog-Dry-Through Design: Keeps your tone yours. Never converts the dry signal, so you'll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
- All Signals Go: Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
- Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.