View Full Description
Well, Impact Twin's two mic preamps utilize our Impact III Technology which itself features three stages of top level processing. You get a high quality and very flexible mic preamp, superior 24/192 HD Conversion, plus a set of recording Channel Tools that lets you shape and optimize your sound making it the perfect recording. With each of these stages carefully combined behind Impact Twin's rugged and cool looking exterior, you have a 'take anywhere' device that offers the ultimate in recording quality.
Let's look in more detail at those all-important stages.
The Impact III Mic preamp makes the best of any microphone. So whether you record with the finest vintage tube mics, the most demanding low-budget condensers, or even a handheld dynamic, Impact Twin has been designed from the ground up to maximize the signal you record into your DAW. And with the two Impact III mic preamps, Impact Twin gives you maximum flexibility. Whether recording instrument, line or mic, with or without phantom power, Impact Twin works the way you need it to.
However, no matter how good your mic preamps, if your signal path doesn?t then lead on to the best converters then you may as well pack up and go home. Impact Twin's 24/192 HD Convertors let you select your conversion rate - all the way from 44.1kHz right up to High Definition 192kHz for the ultimate in pristine audio capture, maintaining the essential transients of your sound.
For years we've been innovating in the world of signal enhancement, so Impact Twin includes essential recording Channel Tools that go even further to optimize your sound with onboard EQ, Compressor and De-esser that quickly, simply and invisibly tame and enhance those signals - no matter what you're recording.
- Two mic pre's featuring IMPACT III Technology
- Channel Tools
- Hi-Z Guitar Optimized Inputs
- Direct Monitor Reverb
- Included plug-ins (M40 reverb, ResFilter, Assimilator)
- Quick compressor access and feedback
- JetPLL Jitter Reduction
- 192/24 HD Conversion
- Ableton Live Lite 8 TC Electronic Edition included
- 14/14 I/O (4 analog, 10 digital I/O)
- FireWire 800 compatible (adaptor included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.28" x 2.48" x 9.5" (235.8 x 63 x 241.2 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.